Thursday, April 12, 2018

To Each His Own

He had arrived very early for their date, my wife had barely started to dress!
"Take care of him until I'm ready Sissy....give him whatever he wants!"
I raised an eyebrow..."Whatever he wants?"
She laughed...."Naughty girl....yes whatever he wants with the usual limits....you know what I mean!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
So....
I made the offer....
I told him I would do anything he liked....
I emphasized that I meant ANYTHING!!!
And it turned out there was something really specific he wanted me to do!!!!
I was surprised....but I guess to each his own!!!!









2 comments:

  1. I've often thought it would be effective to have the sissy shine those shoes in the bedroom, while his wife and her lover are in bed having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm allowed to watch she insists that I watch from beginning to end....no distractions allowed!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete