Friday, April 20, 2018

So Wonderful

"Oh my god it's so wonderful....how are you here....how did you find me?"
"Shhhh Kaaren...just keep your eyes closed and feel my clit in your hand...."
"It feels so good.....I want to suck it....."
"Shhhh Kaaren...just keep your eyes closed we don't have much time...."
"But your clit is dripping just like mine....and I've dreamed of it for so long...."
"Shhhh Kaaren...just keep your eyes closed.....you can have me but only in your dreams...."
"But I want you so badly I want to suck you and fuck you....I want you inside me so badly...."
"Shhhh Kaaren...just keep your eyes closed....I'll always be here Kaaren as long as you keep your eyes closed...as long as you sleep...."
"No I don't want to sleep....I want it to be real!!!! I want it to be real!!!!"

"Kaaren Sweetie.....wake up....you were having a nightmare...."
"Oh my god....what a dream....."
"Was it bad Honey?"
"Bad? I can't wait to get back to sleep and maybe see where it goes from where I lift off!!!!"


2 comments:

  1. I think it's me in thevwhite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I think we all want to be a part of that dream . . .

    ReplyDelete