Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Ice Cream Truck Returns!!!!

It's a sure sign of Spring....flowers blooming ....trees budding....and the Ice Cream truck returns!!!!!
I rushed to be the first one on line....
"Hi Mr. Peavey....I hope you had a nice Winter...I'm so glad you're back!!!"
"I had to come back  Kaaren, just to see my favorite customer!!!"
"Oh Mr. Peavey....you'll make me blush....."
"Just like the sweet little girl you are.....do you want your regular?"
"If it's not too much trouble...."
"Just give me a couple of minutes to make up your special topping!!!"
"I can't wait.....I love your special topping Mr. Peavey!!!"
As he stepped behind the partition  he laughed....
"I know you do Sissy.....I know you do!!!!"
I love Spring.....there are so many special things....













No comments:

Post a Comment