Monday, April 30, 2018

Sweet

"You know Sissy, when I see you looking so pretty like that. sometimes I just want to get down on my knees and give you a really sweet blowjob.....you know what I mean....lots of kissing and licking and sucking.....making you crazy and then letting you explode in my mouth....filling me with that sweet sissy cream I love so much....then kissing you and feeding some of it back to you....you know....like we used to!!! But then I remember that you're in chastity....so I guess that means no blowjob for you!!!!"
"But.....but Sweetheart....you have the key!!!!"
"But that's so much trouble....first I have to go get the key and take the cage off and then when I'm done I have to clean you off before I put it back on.....far too much trouble.....why don't we just forget it....maybe later I'll get out my strap-on and you can give me a blowjob!!!!"
"But...."
"But what, Sissy?"
"But.....I'd only be too happy to suck your big cock Ma'am!!!"
"Exactly right Sissy!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment