Monday, March 26, 2018

I Remember

I remember the first time she wrapped my little clit in the lacy edge of the slip I was wearing.....she just smiled for a bit as I squirmed....
Finally she looked up at me....
"It just looks so adorable like that!!!!"
And she laughed....but it wasn't a mean laugh....she wasn't ridiculing me....she really did think it was adorable.....
I had thought that maybe she was the one.....then I knew that she was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with!!!!













3 comments:

  1. there is something about this that just wants to be kissed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell us the story of how you found one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life story is an ongoing tale that I've been trying to keep going although I've hit an episode that I want to tell but I'm having a very hard time with....the last installment can be seen at the link posted below....it contains links to the whole story so far....
      http://sissykaaren.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-darker-years-my-sissy-story.html



      Delete