Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"But she said we couldn't...."
"Your wife said you couldn't blow me and I couldn't fuck you but this is just us having a nice talk!"
"Well I guess it's alright...."
"Sure it is Sissy....now just wait a second until I get it out of my pants....ah OK now start again Sissy...."
"OK well my roommates name is Leeanne and she's a sissy just like me only she's so much prettier....and when I get back from my weekends at home she always meets me and kisses me, she presses her body against mine and we let our hands roam all over each other.....I always get a special tingle when she slips her hand under my little skirt and slides it up my thigh towards my little clitty....I love to feel her soft round bottom in my hands as our lips are pressed together, our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths...my nipples get so hard in my lacy bra and I can't wait for her to tickle them with her fingers and tongue and then I'll do the same for her....I love to hear the sweet little noises she makes as I slip a hand into her panties and slide it down to play with her little balls as her clit drips....."
"OK Sissy, that's enough.....please clean up that mess on the floor while I go wash up...your wife should be home soon!!"
"Yes Sir....I'm glad you liked hearing about my school!"
"I did, now clean up....the pink bus will be here to pick you up after dinner!!!"










1 comment: