Friday, February 2, 2018

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine so when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
Last time she she brought two guys to show me what happens to a slutty high school cheerleader....and it was wonderful!!!!
This time when I slipped on the uniform she had me wait until she put on hers too....
"So Donna....you slut....I want you on your hands and knees....crawl to me and kiss my pussy....convince me that you want it and then maybe I'll take my panties off and let you lick me till I cum!!!!"
I don't know who Donna was and I'm not going to ask....if she wants me to know she'll tell me....but if she wants me, dressed as a cheerleader, to crawl to her and kiss her sweet pussy through her sexy panties.....I'm all for it!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment