Thursday, February 8, 2018

Confessions

"My love...I have to confess before we are wedded....I know you'll be shocked but please hear me out..."
"My darling what is troubling you....whisper it in my ear..."
"My love....I was born a man....I have my man parts wrapped all in silks today as I have done ever since I can remember....but I want so badly to be your wife...I will serve you as any good wife should...I will cook and clean and I won't complain when you put me over your knee to correct me...I will wait eagerly for you, every day, to return home with my mouth open for your pleasure! I will not stop you if you invite any other women into your bed.....I will only offer to assist you in giving her...and you...pleasure....I will never say no to you...I will crawl on my knees to you and beg you just to let me kiss your feet....there are no limits....none at all....to what I am willing to do for you if only you'll still take me as your bride!!!"
"Well my sweet bride-to be I knew all about you're being born a man.....But if I wasn't convinced before you've certainly convinced me now!!!!"













No comments:

Post a Comment