Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"You know Sissy, you've become so much more appealing since I sent you away to that school!"
"Thank you Ma'am!"
"Ha....Ma'am....I like that....even though I've been living large....spending your money....in your family's home....I still think about you....about how you used to be a man till I put you in skirts....sometimes Sissy.....sometimes I actually miss you!"
"I miss you too Sweetheart!!!"
"But I've had enough for now.....go get your bag ready I've called the pink bus to come get you....it should be here any minute...."
"Yes Dear!"
"One kiss Sissy.....give me one kiss to think about till next week!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"













2 comments:

  1. I stand on the front porch every weekend, dressed in my sissy best, but the pink bus still has't come. One day . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Sweetie, if I was driving you'd be my first stop!!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete