Sunday, August 27, 2017

Vacation - Coming home

"Kaaren!!! Are you dressed yet?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Come here please!"
Yes Ma'am!"


"Come around here and get on your knees Sissy...."
"Yes Ma'am."
"He has a nice cock doesn't he Sissy?"
"Oh yes Ma'am...it looks very nice!!!"


"If you kiss me nice I might let you suck it..."
"Can I please...."
"Kiss me first Sissy!"


"Mmmm that was nice Kaaren....you've always had the sexiest lips..."
"Can I now...please...."
"Can you what, Kaaren?"
"Can I suck his cock now....pretty please?"
"Of course you can, you're my special girl!"
"Thank you Ma'am!!!"
"Get busy Sissy!"


Of course I dove right in and had his nice hard cock in my mouth right away!!!!
She snuggled close to him to get a closer look at me sucking her lovers cock...
Vacations are fun....but there's no place like home!!!











2 comments:

  1. Welcome home. What a lovely way to get back to normal.

    I have some new stories on fictionmania.tv. One of them, titled SO CONVINCING, might strike a chord with you or some of your readers. Hope you'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that is a lovely welcome home, and I love that the kisses come first. No play until you show your love and affection. :)

    ReplyDelete