Thursday, August 10, 2017

Different

It's so different when I make love to my wife....
Men are always in a hurry....I know I used to be.....I was as guilty as the next guy even though I was a sissy....
Before I came to be the slutty sissy I've become I tried to act like a man....
I ignored the carefully chosen undies that she wore in my hurry to get at what was under them....
I pulled and tugged instead of kissing and softly caressing....
I always came far too soon to satisfy her and did nothing to give her the pleasure she was due....
But that all changed....
I never hurry anymore....there is nothing that I can do that's more important than pleasing her.....
I never try to act like a man anymore....if I did she would just laugh....me too probably...
I spend a lot of time picking out the special outfits for both of us, that would please her and maybe make her a little wet....
I kiss and lick her body with all the love and tenderness she deserves.....I touch her lightly and kiss her in all the places that make her moan in pleasure....and together we have discovered some places she loves to be touched that she hadn't known before....
Since she put me into chastity we've both come to see that my orgasms aren't important....I was never able to please her with my small cock clit anyway and so we didn't pretend that it matters anymore....and we are both happier!!!!

It may not work for you but it's worked for us....











1 comment:

  1. Delicias lindas,que tesâo,já estou nu qui e de pau bem duro com muita vontade de chupa-las todinhas e fode-las bem gostoso,muito gostosas,beijos....

    ReplyDelete