Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sissy School - A Weekend Vist Home

She cuddled up next to me and I gasped as she pulled up my skirt!!!
She hadn't touched me sexually in years....ever since she had discovered that I was a sissy...
Her lips met mine and her tongue explored my mouth as her hand slipped into my pink panties and fondled my throbbing cock clit!!!
Breathlessly she asked if I liked it....
"Oh yes!!!!! It feels so good....."
"Do you want to cum Sissy....do you really want to cum in your pretty pink panties?"
"Oh please....oh yes please!!!!
"I want the passcode for the Swiss accounts Sissy....I want it so bad Baby.....almost as bad as you want to cum.....satisfy me and I'll satisfy you...."
"511822.....511822....please let me cum....please....."
"I don't think so Sissy.....I'm already satisfied.....I think it's best if you go back to school....the pink bus is already on it's way!"












No comments:

Post a Comment