Monday, August 14, 2017

How Long

"How long has it been Sissy? A week....maybe two?"
"It's been almost two months Sweetheart!!!!"
"Oh no....that can't be right....I'm pretty sure it's only been a week or two!!!"
"It was the middle of June Sweetheart and it was really wonderful...."
"Well then....I guess you're due for a release....let me think....well the rest of this week I'm just so busy.....and next week we're going on vacation.....and the  following weekend is Labor Day.....why I'm pretty sure that I might, and I'm not sure so don't hold me to this, I might be able to find the time to release you some time in October...."
"October!!!! But Sweetheart please....."
"Well yes surely October.....definitely no later than that or maybe early November....certainly by Thanksgiving....."
"Yes Ma'am....I understand....I won't ask again!!!"
"Very good Sissy....now get on with your chores...."
"Yes Ma'am!"










No comments:

Post a Comment