Monday, July 17, 2017

The Kiss

It may seem funny to you when I tell you that I've always considered the kiss to be the most intimate contact two people can have!
So why is kissing special?
I don't know...it just is!!!
I can kiss my wife but I draw a serious line at kissing any of her lovers!!!
Not too many of then try to kiss me but the ones that do meet serious resistance from me...
I know it sounds crazy.....but I'm the first to admit that I'm more than a little crazy....I'll get down on my knees and kiss, lick and suck his cock....maybe lick his ass too....and I have a pretty good time....but if he tries to kiss me I have no interest whatsoever...
She knows this and in this case she doesn't push, for which I'm very grateful!
Is it male ego.....god knows I never had much of that.....I don't know!!!
She once asked me if I would kiss her lover if she dressed him  like a sissy....if he was dressed like a girl too....and I thought about it and I had to say yes.....I would.....I wouldn't just kiss him I'd kiss and cuddle and kiss him for hours....
I guess you'd say I still have one sexual hangup that I need to work through...and right now I'm thinking of which one of her boyfriends would be the cutest girlfriend for me!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment