Friday, July 14, 2017

Funny

It's funny when I think about it....
My wife is a sex monster....and I mean that in the nicest possible way...
She loves sex....she loves her men....she loves me, her sissy husband and occasionally she loves women too!!!
She is a total sexual being and she believes it's her god given right to take her pleasure whenever and however she likes.....
The funny thing is that for years she didn't want anyone....not even me....to see her touching herself....
Perhaps it was some childhood taboo that carried over into her adult life...
Those first years....she would try her best to discretely play with herself while I sucked her boyfriends cocks!!!!
Eventually though....as she broke down the few taboos that I still had....she loosened up....especially when she realized that watching her touch herself added an extra layer of torment for me!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment