Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"Oh my god Sissy....what the hell is going on!!!! Is that my strap-on??? Is that my boyfriend??? I thought I told you I didn't want you fucking him!!!!"
"Actually Sweetheart, you said that he couldn't fuck me....you really were very specific about it....and I was telling him about my lessons this week and well one thing lead to another...."
"The least you could do is stop fucking him while you're explaining.....how long has this been going on?"
"I'll say about 35 minutes.....he seems to be really enjoying it...."
"Pull it out now.....clean it off and pack your bag....I'm calling for the pink bus now....if anyone is going to fuck my boyfriends ass it's going to be me, not my sissy husband!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"









1 comment:

  1. She should be grateful her little sissy exposed some new potential in her boyfriend! Is there an extra seat on the pink bus, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete