Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Home

He's home!
He's back in my arms!
He's here!
"Kaaren" came home a couple of days ago.
I have prayed for this and made so many promises to God that I may spend the rest of my life trying to fulfill them!
But none of that matters because he's home with me.
When they took out the ventilator tube, after weaning him from it for a couple of days, his voice was raspy and, just, just so sexy!
I teased him a little about having a tube in his throat.
He smiled!
My Sweetheart smiled!
Joy doesn't describe it!
I'm never going to feel like this again, never.
He's home, with me, here, now!
Just thought I'd let you know.
Because he'll ask if I did, and I wouldn't want to upset him.
I'm going to cuddle with him, I'll be careful of the tubes and monitors.
But he's home! 
With me!
With me!

Mrs.K









8 comments:

  1. Best news I've heard in a long, long time. I'm so happy that he's home, and improving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Happy to her your Sweetie is back home!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful for the great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! All the best and continued good health to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news!!! Take care and enjoy life together

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! Glad to hear things are improving!

    ReplyDelete