Saturday, May 28, 2022

Different

 It's different this time....
I actually feel like I'm getting better....
I've been getting out of bed and doing things without help and I feel OK....
I've tried to shoo my sweetheart back to bed but she still sits watch on me....
I guess I've scared her so many times....I can't blame her....
The doctor comes to see me....yes....a house call!!!!
She keeps telling me that the worst is over....
Pardon my skepticism but I've heard that before....
When the day comes that I can get down in my knees and suck a nice big cock till it explodes in my mouth, without having to stop to catch my breath, that's when I'll be sure!!!
But for now....I'm getting lots of cuddles and the occasional orgasm....so I'm not complaining!!!!
I'm sure the list of offenses is very...very long...and when the spankings resume they'll be long and numerous....I can't wait!!!!
Thank you all for your support through all of this....and especially for the love and support you've given to my sweet wife....
I appreciate it more than I can express in words.....











7 comments:

  1. Take it slow,, Do not push it. Let your body heal at it's own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say "Man Up!" SlutLipps...but I'm being polite. :)

    I'm happy to see your post, encouraged by the news, the snark and humor, as that's a good sign of ones emotional frame of mind. You are fortunate to be surrounded by people that love and care for you, and for some unfathomable reason, somehow, got a doctor to do a home visit. Things are looking positive. Take care of yourself, go slow, do healthy things, be grateful and I hope this trend continues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear you are getting out of bed! Don't rush things, and you scared the **** out of your dear wife, take it easy on her. Treasure her. You will be back when you are back

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so happy to read these words Kaaren. Please take it easy and do as the doctor and Mrs K order...that's an order!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy Day!
    Thanks for sharing your journey to recovery
    We'll keep praying for you and Mrs K

    Love
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Fingers crossed… bra-straps too. A little protein injection might just help! But in the meantime, just rest and take it easy! Sara E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy life and be happy. Kisses to you and your beloved wife

    ReplyDelete