Thursday, February 3, 2022

Dressed

"Dammit Sissy....he expects you to be on your knees at the door....with your mouth open and ready for his cock....I promised him and you're not even dressed yet!!!!!"
"I'm sorry ma'am.....I was just enjoying how it all feels...."
"It's not for you to enjoy Sissy!!!! Its for him and I to enjoy...I thought you understood that...."
"Yes Ma'am....I'm sorry Ma'am....."
"After he gets here I'm going to spank you in front of him Sissy....what do you think of that?"
"That would be very embarrassing Ma'am...."
"Then I think I'm going to let him spank you too...."
He tried to hide the shudder of pleasure at the possible humiliation....
"Oh please....no...."
"You're not fooling anybody Sissy....now finish getting dressed!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am..."















No comments:

Post a Comment