Wednesday, February 23, 2022

An Update on Kaaren's Condition

"Kaaren" came home on Monday but it was clear to me that she was still ill.
He was experiencing difficulty in breathing.
He was so happy to be home that he kept trying to convince me that he was fine, when he clearly wasn't.
On Tuesday morning I called an ambulance once again and he was taken to the Emergency Room. He was experiencing extreme difficulty in breathing.
He was re-admitted to the hospital and I was informed that his condition is serious but not critical, a small comfort to say the least.
Once again he's receiving antibiotics and there has been some discussion of putting him on a ventilator again.
Our physician, an old friend of mine, has told me that she is closely monitoring his case and that gives me a bit of relief.
As of today "Kaaren" remains in the hospital with no definite release date being mentioned.
As per his request I'll keep you informed of any changes.

Mrs. K






6 comments:

  1. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to hear how poorly Kaaren still is Mrs K and wishing her a speedy recovery. Please pass on my best wishes when able.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.
      gw3n

      Delete
  3. Hope Kaaren will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. muchos animos, que se recupere, un abrazo muy fuerte desde España

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear this, and I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete