Thursday, February 18, 2021

Sex All The Time

No one can have sex all the time....it's just not possible.....you have to have something else that's important to you in your life....for me it's always been books.....I love books....I tried to use a Kindle but I hated it.....I love the feel and smell of a good book...
If I had a chance to just roam about a library or bookshop I'd probably forget all about time and lose myself in the worlds they show me....
The world of the past...I love the Colonial/Revolutionary Era of the early USofA....
The world of the present....I mourn for the state of the world as it is now...
The world of the future....all the possibilities!!!! The great sci-fi authors got so many things wrong but they got some things so right that it's scary!!!!
And I could easily get lost in any of those worlds....until I hear my wife's sweet voice call me....and then all my thoughts turn to sex again....












No comments:

Post a Comment