Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Draw The Line

This is where I draw the line.....how much humiliation does she think I can take.....my little clit strains in the cage under my pink ruffles panties....yes it's hot, but sometimes things are just too much....she knows what I like and what I don't....and I don't mind him burying that big cock inside her....she enjoys it....I don't mind if she sucks that big cock....I don't even mind if he flips her over and enjoys her ass....but I draw the line at kissing....she says she can't help it....and she always apologizes for upsetting me....but she still does it all the time!!! 
Later....when we're cuddling together....and she's telling me how it felt....she'd kiss me and I'd swear I could taste him on her lips....and I would tell her how much it upset me....and she would apologize....and we would cuddle and kiss some more....and it would be forgotten until the next time....
 

 






1 comment:

  1. ooh my... all true... but my panties are stiffening! sara

    ReplyDelete