Monday, September 28, 2020

Quarantine Isn't Over

 I really thought my neighbor's granddaughter had gone back to school so when I went to put the trash out I never gave it a second thought....
We have a big enclosed storage bin that we keep our trash cans in.....all the way at the far end of the yard.....we've had raccoons sometimes and they're quite messy and annoying and on more than one occasion we've had a bear which is absolutely terrifying!!!!
So we put the trash way out back and locked it up and we haven't had many problems since....
But anyway....I was wearing my pretty black maid uniform....not the totally slutty one but clearly one that revealed more than it covered.....and my "working in the house" heels...only 3 inches....but I walked out with a big swish as I've been taught to do....I opened the bin and put the trash out and turned to go back in.....and there she was....smiling and having her coffee......
She laughed and said "Hello...."
I said hello back.....
"Nice dress....."
What could I say
"Thank you!" 
And I hurried back inside as I heard her laughing!!!!










2 comments:

  1. It's so thrilling to be 'caught' like that. i bet your heart was pounding afterwards Kaaren?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wish I hadn't been quite so swishy....but she's long since figured me out.....I've seen her and my wife talking over the fence and sharing giggles that I'm sure were at my expense!!!!
    I do admit that I was blushing when I got back inside!!!! And it's really hard to make me blush!!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete