Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Not So Fast

"Not so fast Baby....take a seat....I want to have a little talk...."
"But Honey....I want you so bad...."
"Sure, sure....but I want to talk to you about what my friend Donna told me....about the other night....when you tried to fuck her...."
"Oh no Honey....she's lying....I wouldn't ever cheat on you....not ever!!!"
"Do you really mean that Baby....you'll really never cheat on me....you'll never have sex with anyone but me?"
"No one but you Honey....only you!!!!"
"Well we have a problem....Donna and I have been best friends since we were six years old and I don't think she's ever lied to me.....but how can I be sure?"
"I promise...."
"Not really good enough Baby...."
"But what else can I do? I'll do anything...."
"Have you ever heard about chastity cages....I have one right here...."
"But....I don't...."
"You said you'd do anything....this is the only way I can be sure...."
"But it's just for a couple of days tight.....just to prove to you that I don't cheat....right..."
"Let's get you into it and then we'll see...."













No comments:

Post a Comment