Saturday, September 5, 2020

Caught Up

While this fucking virus still plagues the world...I've cut way down on my cuck duties...honestly, it's been so long since I've had a cock in my mouth that I've almost forgotten what it tastes like!!!!
She gets cranky too because she hasn't gotten laid in a while....but she directs her energy into her work....
I find that I'm doing my housework faster too....
And that gives me time to catch up on my reading.....I'm in the middle of "The Last Centurion" by John Ringo and it's all about a pandemic starting in China laying waste to the world in 2019....
I guess it was science fiction when he wrote it!!!












3 comments:

  1. I feel your frustration, Kaaren, although I've been teased mercilessly by fate! Three times last month I was in the position for cleanup duties, and three times my Goddess' lover failed to finish the job. Mind you, I was in a glorious position to witness her orgasms, but I was really hoping for the perfect cuck moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your disappointment Sally....I may have overstated my frustration in this post...it really hasn't been that long....but we both seem to get cranky if we don't get what we need at least once a week...
      We've gone two weeks but she assures me that the dry spell is coming to an end this week!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. i'm sorry sweetie! sara

    ReplyDelete