Thursday, August 8, 2019

What Chastity Has Taught Me

What have I learned since she first put me in chastity....
I have learned to enjoy just being with her without an orgasm as a goal!!!
I have learned to take pleasure in long slow kisses....knowing that there will be no sexual release for me....
I have learned how selfish I once was....it was all about my orgasm....
I have learned that I love her and that it's not just lust....it's so much deeper than that!!!
I have learned that giving is so much better than receiving....
I have learned....











4 comments:

  1. I am now over 4 months from my last orgasm. Soon I will be permitted to ejaculate on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky girl....does she make you eat it?
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Kaaren - and i have learnt too, whether locked or not, denial is amazing

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who would have ever thought that we would come to enjoy what we're not allowed to have???
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete