Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"So I see you're back early.....again.....what happened this time?"
"You know....it's funny.....this time I didn't do anything.....I behaved like a good girl.....I did my dildo homework without asking him to watch......I kept my clothes on around him......I wore my uniform in the daylight hours and switched to my babydolls at night!!!!
"So why did she send you back early??? It all sounds like you behaved better than I can imagine you've ever done!!!!"
"Well somehow she thought it was my fault that he came into my room to jerk off while he was looking at me on the bed!!!"
"Oh my god.....he jerked off on you while you were asleep!!!!"
"Oh no.....I was wide awake and encouraging him!!!!! And then she pushed the door open and there was a lot of yelling and then I was on the bus coming back here!!!!
"Poor Sissy.....how unfair....."
"Yeah.....what about you? Why did you get sent home early?"
"Why don't we go to the dorm and I'll tell you the story.....after...."
"After?"
"Yes Baby.....after!!!!"
"Oh.....ohhhhhh oh yeah....tell me after......"















No comments:

Post a Comment