Sunday, August 18, 2019

No Touching

"My goodness Sissy....you seem a little excited......you just lay back on the bed and let me take care of it....."
"You mean you're going to...."
"That's right Sissy.....I'm going to clean your cage and then I'll be right back with a nice bowl of ice for that swelling you have.....then we'll get you back into your lovely little pink cage!!! Won't that be nice?"
"I guess so...."
"I'm sorry....what did you say?"
"Yes Ma'am that will be wonderful!!!!"
"Well if that's what you want....I was almost tempted to let you try to get inside me but if you insist on the cage.....well you know I always want you to be happy....."












1 comment:

  1. That's a big cock for a sissy. Do they have cages that big? My little two inch will never fit that sissy.

    ReplyDelete