Friday, August 16, 2019

Vacation

She wanted to cum and I only had one way to do it......she climbed into the back seat and quickly stripped off her clothes to allow my tongue complete access!!!!
I hungrily bent down with the door open because even with my small stature there was just no way I could see how to do it otherwise.....
Then she noticed that I was still dressed and told me that if she was naked that I should be naked too....and of course I complied....
So I wonder if it was her screams of pleasure or my naked ass waving around that drew the truckers applause!!!!












2 comments:

  1. That's what us sissy's are for, pleasuring your wife when ever she wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre chastity, doing this always made me squirt uncontrollably, long before she did. And she'd giggle about it afterwards as I wiped up all my mess.

    Now, in chastity, I get to do this so much more often, yet I still lose control long before she finishes. The difference is, I now no longer squirt uncontrollably, I ooze uncontrollably - or do I mean dribble... no, dribble is what I do (with precum) before I ooze cum when I orgasm*.

    And afterwards she still giggles while she watches me lick up my mess. I tell myself this is just aging gracefully.


    *Actually, I taught myself to ooze-orgasm when I was about 18 and at college. But that's another story that I've already written up elsewhere, and would be far too long anyway to squeeze into a comment here. It WAS a useful skill to have acquired, though.

    Sissy-Octogenarian

    ReplyDelete