Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Young Billy Was Not Happy

Auntie sat and watched as he stroked himself....
"I don't know what to do with you Billy....you're always running around in my house spraying your sissy cream everywhere....I think this is the only solution!!!!"
"I'm sorry Auntie....I'll try harder...."
"You just try harder to fill that glass Billy....then I can get you into the proper frills and petticoats that a boy like you needs...."
"Yes Ma'am!"
She smiled, he was becoming such an obedient little girl....just wait until he found out what she wanted him to do with that glassful of sissy cream!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. My wife used to make me use a glass too but you waste too much when the semen sticks to the glass. A large spoon is much better because you can lick all of off the spoon. Besides my wife enjoys spoon feeding me my ejaculate. She calls me her cum eater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to do it onto the ice cube tray. all sorts of fun with a cum cube

      Delete