Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Cuckold

I don't know really, which is harder.....to suck her lovers cock while she watches or to take her lovers hard cock out of my mouth and put it inside her....I mean both things result in another man fucking your wife....and they both make me yearn to stroke my little caged clit.....and she enjoys both....
But I think, if truth be told, I would rather suck his cock than put him in her sweet pussy...but not for the reason you think.....I'm a little jealous....of course I am.....I am human after all.....but I really love having a man shoot in my mouth....it may be an acquired taste for some but not for me!!!!













5 comments:

  1. I would love to put my wife's boyfriends cock into her pussy if she would let me. Heck I would also love to suck his cock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't happen all that often but I love it when it does!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Karen, I completely agree with you about sucking cock. It's an amazing and wonderful experience when a cock shoots that first spurt into your mouth!

    I'm into t-girls, and I love kneeling in front of them and giving them the best blow job I can. I practically cum when I feel their fingers tighten around my head, curling their fingers in my hair. When their bodies lock up, and they shove their cocks as deep in as they can. Then the first burst hits the back of my throat as they throw thier heads back and moan. IT IS FANTASTIC!!!

    Now I've never had to remove the cocks to put them inside someone's pussy or ass bu I feel that would be interesting too? Kneeling there licking balls or pussy, as they fuck less than an inch from your face (and mouth). Then in the end getting to lick both of them clean. That seems like it would be great fun???

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thrill of thinking about holding another man's hard cock first in my hand (and so MUCH bigger than mine) and then putting it in my mouth to get him wet so he can fuck her make my lil dickie hard as fuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A chastity cage could take care of that for you Sweetie!!!
      I agree about holding a real man....it almost makes you feel like you're not even the same species!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete