Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Pets

"Oh yes just like that my pets suck me...lick me....make me cum over and over and over....and over...........and over....."

"Kaaren....you were talking in your sleep.....you must have been dreaming...."
"Oh yes......I was dreaming......it was wonderful......"
"What was it about Sissy?"
"Well I was in a big white room and......"
"And?"
"And....it's gone.....maybe if I go back to sleep I can find it again!!!!"
"Don't worry Sissy.....there will be plenty of time for dreams....but not now....it's ten minutes before the alarm.....get the coffee going and maybe I'll have time for a quick orgasm, you see....I was dreaming too.....so hurry and get back here I need your tongue right away!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
I so wish I could remember it.....all I know is that it felt wonderful!!!!












4 comments:

  1. I won't lie, I'd rather be the pet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The front one or the back one?
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Front, of course . . . but a good pet goes where she's told! :)

      Delete
    3. I couldn't agree more Sweetie!!!!
      Kisses in the back
      Kaaren

      Delete