Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

He was quick.....at least he was as quick as he had to be if he wanted to stay with her...
She had cornered me flirting with her boyfriend again and again I tried to explain that this was what they taught me to do in school....but she was having none of it!!!!
She spun me around and pulled up my skirt and asked him flat out....
"You can have my ass or my sissy husband's ass....which do you want more?"
He was quick....like I said before....
"Sweetheart you know there's no contest!!!!"
"Alright then!!!!" turning to me, "You, pack your things....the pink bus is on it's way and I'm sending a note asking for more discipline!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!!!"
As I turned to go he gave me a wink....yes....there was no contest just as he'd said!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment