Friday, February 1, 2019

It Says Here

"Oh my Sissy....it says here you haven't had a thorough prostate exam in six days!!!"
"I know Doctor....but that's not even a week...."
"It's very important that we check your prostate health regularly Sissy...."
"I know....but some guys told me that they get theirs checked annually...."
"And where did these "guys" go to medical school? Who are you going to listen to....me, a trained medical professional or some guys?"
"Well of course I'm going to listen to you Doctor...."
"Very good....now bend over the table and lift your skirt..."
"Should I pull my panties down Doctor?"
"No Sissy....you know how much I enjoy doing that myself!!!"
"Could we go back to doing it with just the one finger Doctor?"
"I'm sorry Sissy but we're going to have to keep using three.....we might have to use four....but it's for your own good!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"










2 comments:

  1. It's funny how some of these things really do happen. My wife took me for a doctor appointment one time when when I had on under my girl jeans a teddy with garters and stockings. It was just suppose to be a follow up exam so I didn't think anything of it. When the nurse brought us into the room she told me to strip down to my under ware. When the nurse turned her back to get things ready I thought maybe I can get everything off before she saw what I was wearing. I get my shirt and pants off when she turned around. She told me that was fine then the doctor walked in. The doctor said I was due for a shot and told me to bend over the table. She said she needs to pull down my panties and proceeded to give me the shot Then my wife with her big mouth told her maybe my prostate should be checked and the doctor put on her latex glove and lubed it and checked my prostate. She then get a towell and cleaned my ass and pulled up my panties and said I could get dressed. I was very humiliated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we married we decided that we should have one General Practitioner who took care of both of us....I had been seeing my doctor for a couple of years but she decided I must switch to hers....Don't get me wrong, although she seems to enjoy making me blush and treating me like a little girl she is an excellent doctor....it took me a while to notice that whenever she referred me to another doctor they were always women....but except for my blushes about my undies and some really uncomfortable questions...and that my wife always sat in on my exams....I've gotten just about the best health care available!!!! The humiliation is just a bonus!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete