Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sissy Walk of Shame

Well, she did offer me a ride home....but what could I do....he was halfway there and I was enjoying sucking his cock so much....
She told me that she was leaving and that I'd have to get home on my own....but what could I do....he was thrusting his big cock into my throat....I certainly couldn't have asked her to wait....
I heard her slam the door....I hoped she wasn't angry....but this was just too good to stop....his tasty precum on my tongue....bliss!!!!
Then he slammed it into me....filling my mouth with his delicious cream....and I licked up every drop.....every drop!!!!
And then he fell asleep!!!!
And then I found that she had taken my purse....my credit cards, my cash....my phone!!!!
But at least she left my clothes although I didn't have a proper jacket....I looked at him on the bed.....and fought the urge to climb in and start sucking on that beautiful cock again....
I figured he wouldn't mind if I borrowed a jacket to get home in....it probably wasn't much more than a mile....thank god I wasn't wearing stilettos.....and so what if those construction workers yelled really rude things at me as I went by....I wasn't sure I'd heard them correctly so I went around the block and sure enough....I had heard them correctly the first time!!!!
My legs were cold but as I considered the suggestions those gentlemen had made I was feeling pretty hot otherwise!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment