Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday ManCandy

On a chilly winter morning when you're snuggled so nice and warm under the covers the last thing you want to do is get out of bed and face that cold cruel world!!!!
With dreams of all sorts of debauchery still fresh on your mind you just dread the start of a new week...
So it's so nice when you have a hot breakfast served to you right away....before you're really awake.....letting it's flavor overwhelm you as it's creamy warmth fills your tummy!!!
You'll still have to get out of your nice warm bed, but the world won't be quite as cold today and that's a good thing!!!!
ManCandy!!!!! The stuff that dreams are made of!!!!
















1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I love my Monday morning man candy! Sooo warm and delicious! I love how it warms my throat and fills my belly. Going back to sleep for a while and dream...then maybe wake him up again with my mouth on that beautiful cock for a second filling before I make him breakfast!

    ReplyDelete