Monday, December 10, 2018

Feeling It

Yes I didn't mind so much being sent to my Sissy bedroom....it was next to ours hers and sometimes she wanted to enjoy a big cock without me....I understand....really I do...
But that air vent let's me hear even their most intimate whispers and with my hands bound like this I can feel every thrust as the bed bumps the wall....I can hump the mattress all night too but the cage prevents anything "unauthorized" from happening!!!!
Still I don't mind....later she'll release me and I'll get to lick her clean....and that's my reward for being her good girl....and what more could I possibly want?









4 comments:

  1. That's what my wife makes me do on Hump day. She locks me in the guest bedroom so she can fuck her boyfriend except I can hear everything but being caged I can't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make myself crazy sometimes when I hump against things....it's like my body still remembers what life was like before she took ownership of me!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Oh, well done - I love the bit about feeling them through the wall. Fantastic scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, except for the bondage this is a tale from real life....the headboard on her bed bumping the wall let's me feel the rhythm and intensity of him....while the vent allows their voices through as clear as can be!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete