Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Eve Party

"C'mon Kaaren...let's go out and party!!!"
"But what if they can tell that I'm not really a girl?"
"Sissy, the way you look you'd have to pick up your dress and drop your panties for them to know....and even then I'm  not sure they'd be able to tell!!!"
"Are you sure"
"Baby all we're going to do tonight is drink and dance and meet men that want to fuck us!!!!"
"Really.....you think so!!!!
"Kaaren....as good as you look in that little black dress I'm sure of it!!!!"












1 comment:

  1. I wish my wife would dress me to look like a girl. When my wife found out I liked girls clothes she was okay with it as long as I wasn't embarrasses about wearing girls clothes so one day she made me shave from the neck down then painted my toes and finger nails and had me slip on some panties and pantyhose and a short mini dress. She then said I needed some heels to go with the outfit and said lets go to the mall and buy some. I said great I will change and we can go. She said no you are going like that. I said but people will laugh because I don't look like a girl. She said remember when I told you not to be embarrassed so you are going just like that and do you need a spanking for arguing with me. Off we went to the mall shopping for heels. It actually wasn't that bad. Only a couple of people starred and laughed.

    ReplyDelete