Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Are You Alright

"Are you alright Baby?"
Her voice in my ear .....how could I explain how I felt....
"Are you alright Baby?"
She's concerned because I'm not answering her....but was there someone in her ear when she gave up her cherry.....
I was no longer a man.....I had taken a man inside me.....and it had hurt like hell and then it had felt just wonderful....
And now they were both there.....waiting for me to say something....to mark this moment with something memorable.....maybe to offer new wisdom....to tell them my eyes had been opened to a new level of my sexuality.....to explain how it had all felt....
And I did finally say something.....something I felt from the absolute core of my being....
"Again please!!!!"












6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It wasn't exactly like that but it was pretty close to how it happened!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. That sure was a beautiful moment. It's been so long since I have had the real thing. Don't get me wrong I love my wife's strap on but the real thing is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Dan....there's nothing like the real thing!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. nice little trail oozing down... a little chill as it runs.. and that ass SHOULD be penetrated regularly.

    Are you looking for your own "again"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has been lots of "agains" but every girl remembers her first!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete