Friday, May 4, 2018

Your Breath

"What's that I smell on your breath Sissy?"
"Ummm nothing....I don't know....maybe something from lunch....I'll go brush my teeth  right now!!!"
"Is that cum I smell Sissy? Have you had someone in your mouth today without my permission?"
"Oh....hahaha....of course not Sweetheart.....I'll just go and brush my teeth again..."
"Wait a second....let me taste your lips...."
"Oh Sweetheart there's no need for that I'm sure....I...."
"You slut....who have you been sucking today?"
"I'm sorry Ma'am....I should have told you....the UPS man came early today and he was wearing shorts and he just looked so adorable and well...."
"And you got down on your knees and sucked his cock?"
"Yes Ma'am....I'm sorry Ma'am...I gave in to temptation...."
"We'll talk about this later....for now let me have another taste of your cocksucking lips!!!"
Yes Ma'am!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment