Saturday, May 5, 2018

Prom

She wasn't the Prom Queen but I was instantly in love with her....
She had kicked off her shoes and her dress swirled around her and I couldn't understand why she wasn't surrounded by every boy in the school....
I saw they were all oblivious....
I worked up all  my courage and I asked her to dance and she said yes!!!
But only for that one dance and then her date came back and pushed me aside....
I watched them dance and imagined being in bed with both of them....











1 comment:

  1. That brings back memories when I was 16. Was watching neighbors house when they were out of town. The daughter and I grew up together. I went in her room just to look but once I saw the prom dress I couldn't stop myself. Panties, pantyhose, and bra found themselves on my body. I then stepped into the pink prom dress, I was in true little boy sissy heaven. At the time did not care the pink matching pumps were just little tight, and had three inch heels; a tad low. Today wish the 70's and early 80' more open as they are now.

    ReplyDelete