Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday Brunch

Sometimes she still goes to church on Sundays....I don't go because I'm not really religious....and I use the time while she's out to start the prep work for a lovely Sunday brunch for us!!!
I was just getting ready to start the actual cooking when I heard her come in....
She had a funny look in her eyes as she grabbed me and pushed me back onto the table....
For the next 90 minutes or so she used me in just about every way a woman can use a compliant sissy husband....all except that one thing....I remained locked throughout...
After....as I was picking up the clothes and toys that had been tossed about....she smiled contentedly....
"I needed that Sissy.....I hope you have something good planned for brunch...."
I did and I served it to her on the same table where she had just taken me and used me like a whore....
I don't go to church....but I might go next time with her....this priests sermons must be really something to get her going like that!!!!










1 comment:

  1. I go to church every Sunday. After I worship in church we come home and I worship my wife's ass.

    ReplyDelete