Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Secrets

They had promised each other there would be no secrets between them...
She had told him how much she needed to be fucked by big black cocks.....and he had told her that it kind of turned him on to watch!!!
But he still had a secret that he just couldn't bring himself to share with her....
While he was watching her he noticed....oh my god.....those were his shoes....but they couldn't be....his shoes were in the trunk in the garage with all of his lingerie and sissy magazines....it just couldn't be....it must be a coincidence....that's what he thought until after....after, when she made him lick her clean....after she made him suck his cock....after she called him "Sissy" for the first time!!!!










1 comment:

  1. How I wish I had had a similar reaction to my collection when my wife found out. She never even tried on my shoes and made me throw away a pretty green dress that I had saved from her mother's closet when we helped her father sort her estate.

    ReplyDelete