Monday, June 26, 2017

Yes....No.....Yes

"I won't have it Sissy.....if we're going out tonight you're going to put on panties!!!!"
"But it feels so wonderful like this!!!"
"Sooner or later you're going to expose yourself Sissy.....I want to have fun tonight...I want guys to dance with us.....I want some hard cocks around us....and last time your balls scared them all away!!!! Go put on panties now!!!!"
"Maybe if I'm careful I'd....."
"I'll tell you what Sissy.....I'll give you mine to wear....they're a little wet but I'm sure you won't mind that...."
"Yours....your wet panties.....for me to wear......out to the club?"
"That's right Sissy....I'll leave my pussy bare for all the horny guys to see.....I may even fuck a couple of them....and without panties I'll need a cleanup after each one......is that OK with you Sissy?"
"Oh yes Ma'am!!!!"











2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like the ideal solution - so long as sissy can keep the wet ones out of her mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Sweetie....I just want to thank you so much for your support!!!! I really don't know where you find the time considering how busy your own Blog must keep you!!!!
      If I could reach through the monitor I'd give you a great big wet kiss....wherever you wanted it!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete