Friday, June 30, 2017

Claimed

We cuddled together and caressed each other for most of the night....
We kissed....deeper and deeper....
Our hands wandered....feeling each other like teenagers on a first date.....
Then we got serious.....the cock...so hard....pushing against the yielding flesh...
With a final thrust.....it was in.....
She fucked me all night.....she didn't get tired and her cock didn't get soft.....I had her hard cock in me all night long.....I was hers.....she had claimed me!!!!










3 comments:

  1. I know I love it when my wife fucks me for hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow and fast, deep and shallow, over and over, it is just the best and the sissygasm....well it's more than I ever expect!!!! We're really lucky Dan...some men will never know....
      Love
      Kaaren
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Delicia linda,quero penetrar o meu pau que está bem duro aqui,estou nu e no jeito,beijos....

    ReplyDelete