Friday, June 23, 2017

Need You Now

She was really in a good mood when she got home.....our usual little "welcome home" peck on the cheek turned into so much more....
She was pretty aggressive.....pushing me back against her desk....sliding her hand up my dress and feeling my caged clit through my silky panties....
"Oh god Sissy....I'm so horny today.....I need a cock inside me now!!!!"
"It would be my privilege Sweetheart!!!!"
"I want you to take care of this for me!!!!"
"I'll try my best...."
"It won't be too hard.....go get your phone and pick out which one of your friends you're going to ask to come here and fuck me tonight!!!!"
"My...friends? I thought you meant that I...."
"Oh Sissy......I said I needed a cock," she laughed. "and your little thing just doesn't qualify...maybe your friend Roy? You told me he was hung like a horse!!!"
"I'll call him right away Ma'am!"
"Thank you Sissy!!!"










1 comment:

  1. O my! i was just picturing the familiar ritual of Her coming home. You really turned that on it's, er, head! ~sara

    ReplyDelete