Saturday, August 31, 2013

Love The Teddys

As one of my favorite sissy bloggers, Sarahgirl, noted I also love the Teddy! The snug feel of it, the way it keeps "things" in place, the sheer femininity of it. And just the name itself is so cute! It just makes me smile!



Then I got to thinking....if a Teddy makes me smile then a Teddy in a Teddy would make me twice as happy!!



I don't know....maybe in red.....


Yeah well if that made me twice as happy how about...



Teddy in a Teddy holding a Teddy in a Teddy!!!!  Now that makes me smile!!!!





2 comments:

  1. I to love Teddy's as well as blue Teddy's n a few other pretty colors. They hold us in, as well as keep our bodies in tune with our minds. I so love the thought of being owned n controlled as well as pleasing a Mistress n being a good girl n of course can't forget how much I so adore cock n having my pleasure holes filled:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete