Friday, August 16, 2013

I Couldn't Believe It

I went with my girlfriend Sarah, you know Sarah right, yeah anyway she had this friend who was having a party and Sarah said I had to go because her parties were wild. So you know I'm always up for a party and when we got there it was just all women...yeah not a man in sight...I told Sarah that this wasm't really my idea of a party but she told me to have a drink and wait and see,,,
When I got my drink I swear the chick in the maid outfit who served me was a guy!


Yeah I know it was so weird but it was a little hot too, I mean some of the women there were pretty openly grabbing her, I mean him, under his dress! Yeah I know, it was kind of hot.
Then things quiet down and This woman, Sarah says her name is Beverly, introduces us to her husband. He's the maid! Yeah really! Then she has him kneel down and a guy comes in and she makes her husband suck his cock!



I know it's so weird but watching him suck that cock was so hot, I mean I was wet. Anyway in a few minutes here comes another guy. Yeah she made him suck them both. I mean he was like this...






I mean, it was like QMG, I was ready to cum just from watching. I don't know...it was just so hot thinking that guy was wearing a dress and sucking two cocks in front of a roomful of women because his wife wanted him to!

I really liked it and after I had a talk with Beverly about it she told me I should go for it, yeah with Mark, yeah I got the uniform today and if I'm right he'll be serving me as my maid by tomorrow.




Call me tomorrow and maybe if you like it we can order a uniform for your boyfriend too!




No comments:

Post a Comment