Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pull Over Kaaren

"Pull the car over Kaaren, right now." my wife practically shouted.
I swerved hard onto the shoulder and braked while looking at my wife, Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily, oh my god I thought, what could this be?
"What's the matter sweetheart, do I need to call 911?"
She pulled her shirt open as she pulled my hand to her soaking wet panties.
"I need to cum right now Sissy....now ...now ...NOW...."
I felt her pussy spasm on my fingers and I knew she'd be OK. The sudden pain in my cage was something I'd become accustomed to!










1 comment:

  1. OMG Kaaren, to hot girlfriend !

    So needing chastity myself as well as need to flower n grow towards my destiny. But have some responsibilities to take care of first after all, I'd been off for three months. 300 to Chicago n 100 to Columbus n few other small debts owed. But so thinking chastity is the right thing for me. Hugs to you n yours

    ReplyDelete