Monday, August 19, 2013

Of Course It's Not

Of course it's not on purpose Sissy, I mean, I didn't know it was a costume party...besides I think you look just adorable!
What do you mean, why couldn't we take the car? For goodness sakes Kaaren it's only three blocks away. Don't you care about the environment? Don't you realize in your silly sissy head how expensive gas is?
Well of course you had to bring the balloons, it's a party you know, and parties need balloons.
I don't understand why getting called a sissy from those men should bother you. You are a sissy so it's like they called me a woman or called that a tree, it's just what you are!
Oh and sissy, I kind of promised the birthday boy a blowjob but I was hoping that you could take care of that for me?
You will, you are the best sissy husband in the world and tonight I'm going to let you give me lot's of orgasms. Won't that be nice!







2 comments: